[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 8 23:33:22 UTC 2014

Incidentally, I hope you don't buy into Carly's belief that we're all
totally-independent-to-the-point-of-obnoxiousness people. In reality,
everyone depends upon everyone else and different people have different
comfort zones. You gotta do what's right for you and asking for assistance
is no sin.

By the same token, though, most of us believe that it's a venal sin to stay
at home because you're afraid and we believe that it's all-too-easy to stay
in one's comfort zone to the point of not challenging yourself to be more
than you think you can be and this stunts growth.

Mike