[Blindtlk] Handling a big buffet

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 20:08:51 UTC 2014

Here is the speech from Dr. Jernigan recorded in Dallas 1993 titled The Nature of Independence (correctly spelled I n d e p e n d e n c e)
https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Audio/BanqSpeech/The_Nature_of_Independence.mp3

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama