[Blindtlk] Just passing this on

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sat Mar 15 20:08:32 UTC 2014

Just from this first message in this thread, I'd hesitate to do
business with this person, no matter how great their talking MP3
players may be. You can advertise your merchandise all you want, but
slandering another business or company, whether you can justify it or
not, is unprofessional and unwarranted. If you have to resort to
warning your would-be customers to refrain from doing business with a
particular company at any cost, it makes me think you have no other
method in your bag of tricks to beat the competition.
I hesitate to buy a product from a company that is so adamant about
slandering others. It's unsettling. I don't have a need for any of the
services listed anyway, but I thought I'd just put this out there,
because maybe it's time to switch up your tactics. Slander, whether
founded or not tends to drive customers away rather than make them
loyal buyers.

With respect,
Bernadetta P