[Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 25 19:27:52 UTC 2014

Yea, Father Sheehan!  All right!

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.
-----Original Message-----
From: cheryl echevarria
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:04 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question

The Xavier Society is still active, in fact, Father John Sheehan, who is the
Chairman, is an active with the National Federation of the Blind, and is the
Chaplain for the National Association of Blind Veterans, and is at our
National Conventions.
The website is here:http://xaviersocietyfortheblind.org/

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in
Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria,
Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and
e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want
just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for
all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama

> From: ericka.short at wi.rr.com
> To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
> Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:33:13 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question
>
> You are pretty funny Marion!  I will see if thee are any questions.  We
> are
> debuting a prayer room/simple chapel at our liberal Lutheran congregation.
> I am creating the binder of prayer options. You know how it is--you put
> the
> good idea into action because it was your idea. That's the way it gets
> done.
> You get support, but people don't want to take and run with someone else'
> idea.  I married a catholic and know the basics. I hope that lady looking
> for an audio version of the rosary and other catholic prayers saw my post.
> She was a new convert if I remember right. back then we referred her to
> the
> Xavier Society.
>
> Thanks for your offer Marion!
>
> Ericka J. Short
> 262-697-0510
>
> "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
> "No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/cherylandmaxx%40hotmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/markspark%40roadrunner.com

-----
No virus found in this message.