[Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Mar 26 03:34:56 UTC 2014

Not Catholic, but I know of the organization.  I was attending mass when I
was first married.  Now we attend the ELCA Lutheran church since it's more
to our views and they don't have scandals in the news every other week.   I
do have great respect for Pope Francis.  He was the best decision the
cardinals made in a long time.  Anyone else know father Dolan on her besides
me?  He is a good guy even though I disagree with some of his ideas.  He was
our archbishop for a long time in Milwaukee.  He did a lot to improve the
image of the Catholic faith.  That's great that Fr. Sheehan comes to the
convention. Any other pastors or faith  leaders?  I know there's a froup for
them.  religious institutions stillneed to be educated on how valuable we
are.  I here that a lot of people don't feel welcome.  I  don't want to move
because I love mycongregation. I've been quite welcomed.  It took time but
now it would feel like walking away from family.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short