[Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 19:22:49 UTC 2014

You're in a small town, right Mark?  Probably have no episcopal church to
even attend.  The good thing about  Kenosha , the 4th largest community in
WI is about five churches of all denomination or nondenominational.  Even 2
synagogues.  You can move to another congregation if it gets uncomfortable
or people won't pick you up for things.

Ericka J. Short

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13
"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short