[Blindtlk] Answer to long ago rosary question

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 26 19:28:00 UTC 2014

When  I lived in Florida, I was invited by friends to attend their Episcopal
church in Port Salerno.  I immediately felt welcomed right in, later joined
the choir and became a member of the parish.  A lot of good people at St.
Luke's, and I missed it when I came up here.  Still do, in fact.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.