[Blindtlk] Who prints braille business cards

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 11:09:21 UTC 2014

If you look on my signature below. I work with Gail Smith, who is the Secretary of the Alabama Chapter, I send her my print ones and she brailles them for me. She also does many other things like birthday cards, holiday cards, all cards, flyers and more.  Her website is Braillesmith.com.
Remember to support the blind business owners, we are here to help.

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNational Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism DivisionA proud division of the National Federation of the Blindwww.nfbtravel.org631-236-5138cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Also Owner of Echevarria Travel631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.comwww.echevarriatravel.comDisabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY State
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama