[Blindtlk] Getting Lost

Christine A. Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 16:20:49 UTC 2014

Healing always starts from the inside anyway. Sometimes, if the inner stuff is healed, there is some kind of physical manifestation of God desires it, but a lot of times it is the inner that is healed which is the most important.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 2, 2014, at 12:02 PM, "Marion Gwizdala" <blind411 at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Perhaps the "healing" is a healing of the negative attitudes that keep us
> from achieving our highest potential!
>
> Marion

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/justin.williams
>>> 2%40gma