[Blindtlk] matters of belief: was: Re: Getting Lost

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Sun May 4 01:17:59 UTC 2014

While I don't know if Jesus could have foretold the NFB, past generations
would be truly amazed at the changes our world has seen.  Ari, I do think
you were correct about the people not being sophisticated.  They worshipped
gods that supposedly caused weather, seasonal changes, and everything else.
The Pharisees really ought to know better, but they were to "blind" honor of
their position to "see" the truth for what it was.  Nicodemus did get it and
so did some others who kept it under waps.  I'm thankful it all "came to
pass" as it says.  But t hen, I'm a Christian.  I know there are other views
out there.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short