[Blindtlk] this week on Eyes On Success: Prosthetic Eyes

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed May 7 12:36:44 UTC 2014

1419 Prosthetic Eyes (May 7, 2014)

 Hosts Peter and Nancy Goodman Torpey speak with Michael Strauss of Strauss
Eye Prosthetics, a board certified ocularist, about how prosthetic eyes are
fabricated start to finish and about more recently developed scleral shells
that fit over an existing eye. We'll also discuss the history of prosthetic
eyes and how ocularists are trained.

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Use the new search feature to find previous episodes in our complete archive
of over 170 episodes by show number, topic, or key word.

We are now seeking sponsors for the show.  Those interested in finding out
more should go to:

                www.sponsor.EyesOnSuccess.net

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with low vision

Find out more about the show and get links to the podcasts at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Like us on Facebook at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on Twitter at:

       <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Follow us on AudioBoo at:

        <https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess>
https://audioboo.fm/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the listener forum by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net