[Blindtlk] Walking Straight Without a Shoreline

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed May 7 04:42:32 UTC 2014

Hi,
You can have someone put twenty yards or a standard block or whatever of
string or rope on a wall and follow that a few times to get a feel of how
far that is.
Or you can use a tactile tape measure and measure out the string or rope and
feel how long it is. If you have a ton of cardboard, you can measure it or
have someone measure it out and tape pieces together to represent the amount
of distance you want to know and lay it down and walk on it a few times.

Thanks
Lauren
Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV) 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever
things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things
are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,
think on these things.
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
curious about Thirty-One? New summer lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com