[Blindtlk] Walking Straight Without a Shoreline

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed May 7 18:07:30 UTC 2014

I think for short distances this technique can be useful.  This is provided
you have an idea of how long a stride you have.  For example, I know that
one of my steps equals about two feet.  Having said this, it's important to
keep in mind that often sighted folks have no better idea of distances than
we do.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.