[Blindtlk] accessible dishwashers?

Ray Foret Jr via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 19:46:47 UTC 2014

Okay,

The water pump on my dish washer has given out.  So, I'm having to be in the market for a new moddel.  CAn anybody out there recommend to me a unit that is accessible?  If it's got to be a touch pad, does anybody know which brands and or models have touch pads which, either have bubbles that can be felt or pads that can be Brailled with a slate and stylous and demo tape?  Also, predictable behavior would be necessary for such a pad.  Seems they don't make them with the knob timers anymore.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!