[Blindtlk] accessible dishwashers?

Ericka Short via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 14 20:00:54 UTC 2014

Good question.  Mine's an Amana and I have bumpdots on the most important
parts of the touch pad.  It's been quite reliable and there is no timeset
because all you do is push start and that's that.  You could easily  put
brailled tape on it.  I think mine is five or six years old.  Sorry I don't
have the model number to help you out more.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short