[Blindtlk] accessible dishwashers?

Judy Jones via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 03:16:30 UTC 2014

Whenever we have needed to purchase new appliances, we let the delivery
schedulers know in advance that we will need help marking or answering our
operation questions by the installer, and to ask for a bit of their time to
do so.  This has worked very well for us.  I also needed this kind of
assistance when the state replaced all the regions' fax/copiers with updated
ones that meet network needs.  The installer was great and went above and
beyond to make sure I have the access I need since I manage that office.