[Blindtlk] matters of belief: was: Re: Getting Lost

Lauren Merryfield via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 05:19:03 UTC 2014

Hi,
Ray, you have certainly helped many people with recording equipment, smart
phones etc, and that has been very valuable and helpful. You are techier
than I am and you are one of the people I reach out to with techy questions.
In fact, I will be sending you a techy question very soon; perhaps even this
evening.
Thanks
Lauren

Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV) 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever
things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things
are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise,
think on these things.
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
curious about Thirty-One? New summer lineup now available:
www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com
Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
Cat lovers, please visit me at:
www.catlines.com