[Blindtlk] matters of belief: was: Re: Getting Lost

Ray Foret Jr via blindtlk blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 13:46:20 UTC 2014

Well, Gary, I understand the point you are trying to make:  and, I would not venture to argue against it.  I was merely saying that for me, mere existance as a blind person is not enough for me.  I mean, look at me.  Almost 49-years-old, and what have I got to show for all that training and hilosophy I received?  What real difference have I made in the world or my life so far?  What good is all that NFB philosophy if I can't use it to help make things better either for my family or myself or anybody else?  Fair questions I think.  And yet, I cannot help but think that eventually, I time will come.  When that will be, I don't know.  Yes, my time will come to make a difference before I get called away from this mortal coil.  I cannot believe that God let me have the training I received at the Louisiana center for the blind and all that NFB philosophy and belief for nothing but to exist.  No.  The fact that I am still here means that I am not yet done and I still have to do that for which I was sent here.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!