[Blindtlk] Putting reflective tape on my cane?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:52:08 UTC 2014

Well, how about this.  It's a good idea, and common sense, to wear something
that will make you visible.  In Seattle, I've heard from many people who
appreciate pedestrians wearing a reflective vest, or simple reflective
clothing or something that will make people see you.  This has absolutely
nothing to do with blindness...Just common sense.
So, why not go that route?