[Blindtlk] Incense

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:51:31 UTC 2014

I use incense as well as essential oils and diffuse them. I am also selling them now as well

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblog.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Brandon,

        I am totally blind and burn incense regularly as part of my
spiritual practice, both the stick form and the bulk type that requires a
self-starting coal. Lighting either is not very dangerous, at all, though
lighting the coal is a little trickier.

        If you hold the incense stick about an inch or so from the end, you
will be able to feel the heat of the flame, but it will not be hot enough to
burn you. Once the tip of the stick is lit, take the other end in the
lighter hand and let it burn for a few seconds before blowing it out. If you
slowly move your hand toward the burning end, you will feel the heat of the
glowing incense, again, not so hot that it would burn you just enough to
know it is smoldering.

        BTW, my favorite incense for prayer and meditation is frankincense.
It is available in both stick and resin forms. There is also a bulk blend of
frankincense and myrrh that is purported to activate higher levels of
consciousness. If you would like more info, please feel free to write me
off-list at

Marion.gwizdala at verizon.net

Fraternally yours,
Marion