[Blindtlk] To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Oct 15 04:46:36 UTC 2014

Well, "big" is a relative term.  What is big to you may be small to
someone else -- like if you have small hands.  You should go to a
phone store and touch the different phones, and see what you are
comfortable.  The 5 5C and 5S are slightly bigger than the 4Sm, the 6
bigger yet, and the 6plus even bigger.  However you get more than a
larger screen with newer phones.  They have faster processors,
improved cameras, and starting with 5S fingerprint sensor.  The 6 and
6Plus will have the new pay system, and I am sure there are things I
am not remembering.

I can't remember for sure, but not sure KNFB Reader runs on 4S.  If
it does, it wouldn't do so very well.

A time will come when you want/ need to upgrade.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org