[Blindtlk] What weird things does iOS 8 do to you?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:44:09 UTC 2014

So ...... I've still got an iPhone 4S with IOS 7. Is there any good
reason for me to upgrade to a 5, a 6, or upgrade my software to IOS 8?
I've heard that the phones tend to get bigger as you go to iPhone 5
and then iPhone 6 is really big. I've also heard the only advantage to
upgrading hardware is a bigger screen. I am totally blind and don't
want a bulkier device, so is there any other advantage to upgrading?
And IOS 8 sounds awful. Will the KNFB Reader app run with IOS 7?
Oh, and the android commercials are creepy, makes me want to avoid
getting one! LOL!
Arielle