[Blindtlk] requesting the library of marathon county to have a screen reader on one computer help?

Michael Capelle michael.capelle at charter.net
Wed Oct 15 15:21:50 UTC 2014

Hello all.
Today, I contacted the Marathon County Library to inquire on a computer
question.
In talking with the reference desk, I asked if any of the computers had a
screen reader, JFW, NVDA, ETC on at least one computer.
To this persons knowledge, he said they did not have one.  How do I have
them put at least one screen reader on a computer?
if so, what would you recommend, NVDA, JFW, or SATOGO?
I personally recommend JFW, but I have to remember, not everyone is going to
know JFW, nor, will the library want to spend money on it.
thanks.
Mike.