[Blindtlk] Descriptive exercise program?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:08:39 UTC 2014

I got beattraining app. I think it is good. It sure makes you move. You can pause it. However, though it describes what it wants you to do, if you are not familiar with the exercise like the one legged pogo hop, it is hard to get what they want from you. If you can find someone to show you, it is better. I always worry about injuries or if the exercise isn't doing what it should if I have bad form. I am comfortable with the ones my personal trainer and I have done. Next time I can see her, I may take it with me. I will try it again. It is fifty minute full body work outs and I saw intermediate and advanced, I think, but not start up. They ask you to agree that you have done several things, including go to the doctor and get cleared for exercise.

Cindy