[Blindtlk] giving a speech

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:42:03 UTC 2014

I have a PowerPoint presentation to give. at my disposal is a laptop, and a
braille display.  I use jaws.  The hang up is trying to distinguish when a
slide has notes or not.  I could use an ear piece, but a visual ear piece
may take away from the presentation.  Is there a wireless earbud I can buy
which is invisible once it is placed in the ear?  Also, There was a method
discussed for giving presentations at the convention, but I have not been
able to catch the workshop. I want the speech to be a fluid and as seamless
as possible.  Any ideas will be well received.  Elsewise, I will have to
wing it.

Thanks,

Justin.