[Blindtlk] giving a speech

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 13:46:58 UTC 2014

Hi juston,
What I used to do for power points was I would type the slides on my Braillenote while I was using the space bar on the computer. The Braillenote would tell me if there were notes since, well, I typed them lol. I’m not a huge fan of Braille displays myself, but I love my Braillenote Apex.

I would have someone sited put me not he start of the power point then I would take over, read off the Braillenote, and hit space bar for the audience. Hope this helps.

christine