[Blindtlk] Paying Drivers? How to figure

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 22:12:03 UTC 2014

Afternoon, Mari,

	Personally, I am inclined to think, offering
classmate dollars, in exchange for her driving
you, she may find insulting. I mean, isn't that
like, expecting one to compensate his hoast for
the electricity you use? I mean, however, if you
and she work it out so that you help cover gas on
long trips, I suppose that's a reasonable idea.

Carbe offering to pay her? ​Thanks, Mari
Hunziker​ -- *"I can do all things through
Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13Have
A Blessed Day!Mari Hunziker * *Super Spark Your
Life!!!* *http://www.supersparked.com
<http://www.supersparked.com>512-670-9950
home512-587-1463  cell*