[Blindtlk] Golf Tournaments

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 03:16:04 UTC 2014

Peter,

I like the idea of an NFB-SPONSORED golf tournament fundraiser, though I think it may be best done as an affiliate or chapter fundraiser rather than a national one. Perhaps one of our affiliates could get the preverbial golf ball rowling, with other state divisions and affiliates following suit? Peter, I would suggest bringing this to your chapter or affiliate and holding the inaugural "NFB Cup" (perhaps we'll come up with a more creative name for it) in San Antonio. Once your chapter learns how these tournaments can be best put on, you could pass the ideas along to other states which may also want to give it a try. Just some thoughts.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone