[Blindtlk] Paying Drivers? How to figure

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:33:00 UTC 2014

There are those who will not take payment. I have a friend whom I pay whenever I can. I often pay them way more than they really want to accept; then the next time I am riding with them, they won't take payment. And as many have pointed out, there are many ways you can pay. There is someone here whom I know who was paying a ride to chapter meetings by washing the car a couple of times a year for them and maybe a couple of other things, too.

Cindy