[Blindtlk] Making a Difference, (Cont.): Bringing the right attitude out

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 14:06:10 UTC 2014

Good morning, Christine,

         In elementary school although I am a total, I, too, never
used a cane finding that my orientation of the schools lay-out,
coupled with echolocation was enough to get me around. I bet you also
have pretty refined echolocation?
for today, Car
impairment and don't always use a cane. As I have mentioned, I am
from a small town born and raised. This means I am very familiar with
my surroundings so I don't always use my cane. Judging someone
because he/she is blind is ridiculous.