[Blindtlk] Sittin Hear Quite Pissed off!

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 05:34:46 UTC 2014

I figure as long as a Windows8 program CD is still around, it should be able to be put into the drive of the lab top and if I am correct, but can't be sure on this one, I would think there would be a Windows8 repair section.
Unfortunately, I am using the Old-Timer Windows XP which is no longer in existance and nor does Microsoft have anymore security patches for it since July, 2014.
I am probably not going to upgrade my desktop computer as I'm planning on getting an IPhone and will probably be doing way more on that.
Of course, I will still keep my Comcast phone and internet service, more the internet as a back up.
Danielle,
If you can, try to do your best to keep us posted and hopefully we do have some computer techies on the list that probably know more than myself.
Guess I'd better start reading the Dumby Series at the library.
*Wowoooooollllll*
I'd probably learn something from it that I may not have yet.
Have a good night everyone.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
orleans24 at comcast.net