[Blindtlk] Embedded calendars on travel booking websites

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 9 15:58:27 UTC 2014

Do it the old-fashioned way with airlines, anyway, pick up the phone.  It's
quicker and frankly less frustrating.  I know sometimes airlines are
arrogant enough to think they should charge you a fee  for the privilege of
talking to a live human being over the phone, but I have had that fee waived
sometimes by manipulatively saying their web site is not accessible to a
blind person.  It doesn't make me sound good, but sometimes you have to do
what you have to do.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.