[Blindtlk] Embedded calendars on travel booking websites

Holly Scott-Gardner holly.lsg at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:56:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for bringing this up! I also have this problem, and I use NVDA.
Sometimes hitting enter on the date works, or there will be a left and a
right arrow button marked to navigate through months, but this is
certainly not the case on all sites. It makes booking a real nightmare.
Or even on ticket sites, say for events, you can't even take a look at
what will be going on in a couple of months because those calendars
aren't accessible.