[Blindtlk] group check in

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 10:24:03 UTC 2014

hi, all,
I know it's been a few days that I've written something to the list.
Been busy and also having to endure lots of pain and exhaustion upon the weather going back and forth.
Unfortunately, we're ready for another rain spell here in Colorado again.
My hopes are I can get my behind out the door and to the public library to turn my items in, then get back home before the storm hits.
Also wanted to everyone a HEADS UP that my computer may be down for a while as I'm going to be upgrading my Comcast internet modem from Broadband to a Gateway wireless modem instead sinc everything is going wireless.
More likely, I'll probably need to go nomail for a while if my father needs to take my computer with him.
Catch up with you'alls soon.
Bibi and MAR son Odie