[Blindtlk] Changing Numbers in JAWS

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:55:22 UTC 2014

Insert plus 2 for configuration manager, arrow down to settings center and
hit enter.  Shift control d for default to all applications.  Hit control e
to make sure you are in the search box if you are not already there. Type
number, then arrow down until you hear number processing.  Hit space bar
until you hear full numbers.  Arrow down once, and you should hear if number
contains. Hit space bar until you decide how many digits you want jaws to
speak the whole number for.  So, if number contain six digits means that for
5 digits and below, it will say the full number.  For six digits and above,
it won't.  You can go all the way up to eight.  Tab to okay, then press
enter.