[Blindtlk] braille labels for CD's

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 10:14:21 UTC 2014

I used Dymo tape.  I think you can still buy it at office supply stores,
although I haven't purchased any in several years.   It's a heavy plastic
tape with a sticky back.  You can Braille on it with a slate and stylus if
your slate has the slots on either side or with a Brailler if you have the
metal attachment with the little slots to hold the tape.

I've also used regular Scotch tape with decent success.   I just stick it to
the slate, Braille it and then peel it off and stick it to whatever.

Independent Living Aids sells an assortment of labels that are really nice.
They are clear plastic, with sticky backs and come on rolls.  I've used
those too.

HTH
Julie