[Blindtlk] braille labels for CD's

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:20:33 UTC 2014

Hi,
What I used to use is a braille labeler, which takes plastic tape which is adhesive on the back like scotch tape, but figure for braille. Then, when I finished brailling out the label name, I would peel the back off and stick it directly to the CD. This way, if CDs get mixed up or taken away from their proper places, you would still know what they were.
Hope this helps, and know that I can explain a little better about the label tape if you need.
Amber

Sent from my iPhone