[Blindtlk] Two App Questions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:32:11 UTC 2014

Hello All,

It has been some time since I have posted here requesting information on iOS apps, but I need to dip my head in what Mike Freeman described last week as "the fount of knowledge" that is this list. (Grin) Firstly, does anyone know of an accessible app with which to listen to radio streams and get score updates for NFL football games? I have downloaded At Bat for baseball, but would love to have a similar app for football. I would appreciate hearing from any fellow football fans on this. Also, has anyone used the Flipboard app for reading content from newspapers and magazines? If so, how accessible is it with VoiceOver? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone