[Blindtlk] Being Disrespected: How to Handle

Brandon A. Olivares programmer2188 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:47:20 UTC 2014

Christine and I have been married for three years. The first year we were on our own at school, the second year we lived with her until we figured out where we wanted to move, and then the third year we’ve been on our own after we moved into Christine’s home town. So yeah it might take a while I suppose. She says it’s not hard for her anymore, but perhaps it is and she doesn’t even realize it.