[Blindtlk] Being Disrespected: How to Handle

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 19:02:02 UTC 2014

To speak frankly, I am not exactly known for my tact either.  I agree though:  Chris is a fine oustanding fellow.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!