[Blindtlk] Being Disrespected: How to Handle

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Sep 28 21:06:30 UTC 2014

Totally agree.

From: Cindy Ray via blindtlk
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 2:46 PM
To: Mike Freeman ; Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Being Disrespected: How to Handle

If I told my daughter that I wouldn’t do a thing anymore, I would make every
effort not to do it as I had promised. Mike, you are right about mothers,
and I know it is very hard for many of us to turn away from being the mother
of a young child to the mother of an adult, but as a mother, I know it is
something a mother must surely work at if she wants to maintain a happy
relationship with her child, at least in many cases.

Cindy