[Blindtlk] Being Disrespected: How to Handle

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sun Sep 28 21:07:42 UTC 2014

Yes indeed, but well worth it.

From: Cindy Ray via blindtlk
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 3:00 PM
To: Julie J. ; Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Being Disrespected: How to Handle

I think all of my life one of the biggest things I have heard is people
being disparaging about their mothers. Mostly I haven’t had that kind of
relationship with my daughter, but many people reach a point where they
dread being with their mothers because their mothers won’t let go of the
childhood thing, but it does take work.

Cindy