[Blindtlk] Loud Places

robin.beautifullyblind at ymail.com robin.beautifullyblind at ymail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:18:02 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
    I am in need of any suggestions about traveling in places where there is a lot of noise, and sound can't be relied on for clues. I was in Starbucks last week, and there was a lot of people. I trailed the wall from the cash register to the place where I needed to pick up my coffee. There was a little girl in my path, and I didn't realize it. Her mother got mad, and told her daughter to move. I want to avoid this from happening again. So, I am in need of some tips. Thank you in advance!