[Blindtlk] Loud Places

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Apr 4 00:44:54 UTC 2015

Just mee, but I don't believe trailing to be an adequate mobility method.
While it keeps your directionality, there is nothing telling you about what
may be in your path.  I have used it at times myself, but very sparingly,
and in non-populated places.

Like you, I don't like places that mask any orientation clues I might need.
But  shorten up on the cane when using in a crowd, where you can use your
skills, but the cane would not get in anyone's way.