[Blindtlk] Check Writing Software Ideas Wanted...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 3 16:14:05 UTC 2015

Dear Christine,

    Thank you for your suggestions, as I sincerely appreciate all of the
ideas that I have gotten from this list!

    After reading your E-mail, I telephoned my own bank.  Although I hadn't
known that they offered this service, they said that they also had the free
service whereby they will send a paper check on my behalf.  This is perfect!
I only have to register on their web site, and I'm ready to go!  *smile*

James