[Blindtlk] NlS BARD and the Victor Reader Stream

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 01:55:31 UTC 2015

Thanks. As I said in an earlier email, I thought adding barred to the online services on my stream would automatically authorize the player. If I remember correctly from when I went through this process with my old stream, the whole process took about a day. I was able to get an email very quickly from the library, and it took Humanware another day to process the request. I'll do that tomorrow.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone