[Blindtlk] AmbuTech graphite folding canes with roller tips

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 13:04:06 UTC 2015

Good morning, List,

         As long as we're airing our cane
thoughts, I jhave come to prefer the FREE NFB
stick despite its streightness. After trying all
the different kinds of sticks, I have found that,
the collapsable Revolutions have sort of an
annoying feedback upon its being tapped which I
find destracting. I use a 61-inch despite the
fact that i am 4-11. I dig a metal, NFB-style
tip, too, find that the auditory feedback
associated with such tips really is, second to none.