[Blindtlk] AmbuTech graphite folding canes with roller tips

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Dec 10 13:54:28 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I have two questions about the telescoping canes from Ambutech:

1)  Are they lighter in weight than the folding canes from Ambutech that are made from the same material (e.g., graphite)?

2)  How easy are they to get to the desired height for you and how easy would they be to change heights if say in a more crowded area and thus wanting to change the length to deal with the crowds?
Merry Christmas!
Chris
Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology