[Blindtlk] crossing streets during excessivly loud circumstances

bettyJo guide.dog.teams at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 16:14:12 UTC 2015

Hi Ariel,

Good idea.  I'll look into whether or not the local cab conpany has become more responsible.

thanks again for the thought.  smile

BeaettyJo

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2015, at 2:10 PM, Arielle Silverman via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Also, if the places you need to go aren't far from your home, taking a
cab at least one way could be an easy way to avoid the dangerous
street crossings.
Arielle