[Blindtlk] Small Brailler and/or Inexpensive Braille Display

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Dec 23 05:09:55 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I know the answer is very likely to be "no", but  I figured I would ask anyway:).

  Does anyone know of a small (e.g., about braillenote sized or smaller) manual Perkins-type brailler or a non-extremely expensive refreshable braille  display without all of the bells and whistles. I am only in the market for a very simple device (e.g., a display that just contains a word processor) and potentially an SD Card or USB  slot.
Have a very merry Christmas all!
Chris
Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology